fot

Bill Warner in Classic Motorsports

To: GRMTim@aol.com
Subject: Bill Warner in Classic Motorsports
From: "SHANE Ingate" <hottr6@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 03 Jun 2004 09:58:45 -0400
Tim,

Great issue of Classic Motorsports this month; it seems to be getting better
with each issue.

There appears to be more of a competition flavor in this issue, which I am
very pleased to see.

Terrific interview with Bill Warner.  But *puhleeze*, you tempted us with
several pictures of Bill
leaning against his TR6 racer, the ex-Tullius/Group 44 car, and did not even
mention it.

So when can we see a Classic Motorsports dedicated to TR6s in racing?  (Hint
hint hint).

Shane Ingate, certified TR6 nut in Maryland
http://triumph.hottr6.com/

PS Update on Rags.  Took 23 hours of bodywork to straighten the aluminum
Surrey top
which had been run over in a previous life.  That thought alone conjures up
all sorts of
fiscal nightmares if one is restoring a Healey 100M or Bristol/AC or any
other alloy-clad car.