fot

Spare stuff

To: FOT <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Spare stuff
From: EDWARD BARNARD <edwardbarnard@prodigy.net>
Date: Mon, 7 Jun 2004 16:40:10 -0700 (PDT)
Lister's: I'm cleaning house again and have all types of stuff. Before I throw
anything on Ebay I thought I'd offer it to y'all. Following is a short list...
*TR3 rear seat w/mounting brackets, black; GC
*TR3 rear panel, black; GC (this is the type that is metal and wood)
*New set of TR4 seat springs
*Rebuilt Spitfire gearbox w/D-type OD, ready to drop in
*Lexan Surrey backlight, hazy but usable
*Complete early TR4 (#832) chassis w/driveshaft., axle, etc. Was for my Devin,
than the Ambro, and is now eating space. Can you say TR3 with rack and pinion
steering?

Contact me off list if you'd like any of this. I'll have more stuff as I
unearth it. I prefer to let FOT'ers get it than deal with the dregs of society.
Thanks - Ed