fot

RE: bent wheel repair

To: <SpiwakD@aol.com>, <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: bent wheel repair
From: "Dodd, Kelvin" <doddk@mossmotors.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Jun 2004 11:11:06 -0700
Check the listings in the nearest city.  There is usually at least one
company that specializes in straightening steel wheels.  Many of them
now also will weld and straighten alloy wheels.

When I worked in Denver during the 80s, we had a company called the
WheelWorks do straightening of TR3-6 wheels, and later I had the company
repair Saab Ronal Alloys on a regular basis for my customers in the town
of Boulder who did not figure out how to park.

Kelvin.