fot

Ex-SCCA TR3 Race Car Body/Chassis For Sale of Ebay

To: ALFABAKER@Cedar-Rapids.net, fot@autox.team.net, N197TR4@cs.com,
Subject: Ex-SCCA TR3 Race Car Body/Chassis For Sale of Ebay
From: Group44TR7@aol.com
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2004 14:40:42 EDT
       Listed on Ebay is ex-Richard Giese #88 TR3 Race car Body/Chassis. Some
of you who raced in the Midwest in the 1960s and early 1970s may have known
Geise.

       http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&;
item=2482269761&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT

       Giese built this racecar to replace his TR2 was totaled in a race
incident (hence the cage). The car has been in storage for about 30 years. The
original SCCA logbook for the car comes with it. The engine and gearbox have
been
removed and scrapped. I understand that the rear end and axle on this car was
changed, but I do not know the type (except it has a Detroit locker). While
the paint has not held up very well in storage, it has helped minimize the
rust. Considering what body work costs this day, this is a great starting point
for someone who wants to build a racecar, particularly because it has some real
race history to it.

       If you have any question, please contact me offline.

Cary