fot

short notice req... vscda blackhawk vint classic..

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: short notice req... vscda blackhawk vint classic..
From: thomas strange <tstrange@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2004 01:49:02 -0700 (PDT)
Good morning...
  Being right after the big show at VIR, who is going to be at the blackhawk
vintage classic, this next weekend.  I will be bringing the tent, and will make
space for as many as I can.  I will not have time this time to do signs, but
several of you have them.  I am copying this to those I have addresses for, but
there are several that I dont have addresses for.
  Jack?
Joe?
Tony"
Sean?
Jerry V?
John R?
Jim H?
Jerry B?
Scott B?
  Let me know as soon as possible, so I can plan on what to bring.
  I know I'm leaving some names out, but not on purpose.... (blaming it on that
old age thing again...)
Hope to see you all this weekend.
Tom