fot

Re: VIR results - how does he do it?

To: cartravel@pobox.com, henry@henryfrye.com, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: VIR results - how does he do it?
From: BillDentin@aol.com
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2004 22:04:52 EDT
In a message dated 6/16/2004 8:53:17 PM Central Daylight Time,
cartravel@pobox.com writes:
All the rest of us were walking around in sweaty race suits and drinking
water to rehydrate, then there is Uncle Jack in fresh blue jeans and
combed hair.  How does he transform so quickly?  There were no phone
booths in the paddock.  A highlight of the weekend is that three women
took my son Tom and I for brothers.  Unfortunately, they were all
married and so am I, oh well.
Amici:

Uncle Jack never gets any older, and always looks like a million bucks, but I
understand that up in his adick there is a picture of him that looks terrible.

Bill (Damdinger)

PS

I guess for that to make any sense you have to be old enough to remember the
movie called, "A Picture of Dorian Gray"