fot

TR6 adjustable pushrod for clutch system

To: <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: TR6 adjustable pushrod for clutch system
From: Walt Hollowell <walt@hot-tr6.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2004 08:39:59 -0600
I have developed a simple little item for my TR6 that turned out very well.
It is an adjustable pushrod for the clutch slave cylinder on a TR6 (see ebay
item 2482910929). This allows for finite adjustments to the clutch
hydraulics and throughout bearing clearance to the pressure plate. I made a
handful of protoypes that have all sold quickly on ebay. I am starting a
small production run of this item.
If any FOT members are interested in buying one please contact me directly
at  walt@hot-tr6.com
The "buy it now" price on ebay is $35. I am offer FOT members a price of $30
(includes shipping)

Thank You
Walt Hollowell
Albuquerque, NM