fot

Ebay Item - Huffaker Fiberglass Bodied TR7

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Ebay Item - Huffaker Fiberglass Bodied TR7
From: Group44TR7@aol.com
Date: Fri, 25 Jun 2004 16:28:53 EDT
    If you know anyone interested in a building a TR7V8, this would be a good
starting point.

    http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2483087165

    I pick this car up about a year ago with the idea of building a TR7V8. I
was able to find that a car shop in southern California had a deal with
huffaker to use their molds for building fiberglass modifications for TR7V8
conversions. Incidently, the Huffaker will still sell the fiberglass panels,
but they
cost alot more than what I am asking for this entire car that has them
installed.

    After examining the options here in California for doing a street legal
TR7V8, I concluded it just was too many constraints in the California air
emission laws. it could be done, but it would take time and effort that i
simply do
not have - hence its time to make room in the storage area.

    Please pass this along to anyone that you think might be interested. If
you have any questions, please let me know.

Cary