fot

Re: Lime Rock SCCA Race - mylaps

To: "Robert Dardano" <19to1tr6@comcast.net>,
Subject: Re: Lime Rock SCCA Race - mylaps
From: Larry Young <cartravel@pobox.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2004 07:15:18 -0500
I couldn't find the results of VIR on mylaps either.  Maybe everyone
should send them an email asking them to post the results on mylaps.
Mylaps gives individual lap times, order of finish for each lap and the
ability to compare your lap times with a selected competitor.  I'd like
to see whether I was imagining it or whether I really was gaining on
Uncle Jack before I realized the track was slippery and lost my nerve.