fot

Re: FOT Autocross challenge...?

To: "Dean Tetterton" <Richtr@erols.com>,
Subject: Re: FOT Autocross challenge...?
From: "R. John Lye" <rjl@gt-classics.com>
Date: Sun, 04 Jul 2004 11:12:26 -0400
Hi All,

At 08:56 AM 7/4/2004 -0400, Dean Tetterton wrote:
>The FOT Autocross challenge at the VTR2004
>National Convention is a go

Thanks Dean!!!!

>as long as John Lye, Autocross Master, has the time for it.

We have a lot of cars signed up this year (that's very cool!),
so my plan is to see what the breakdown is, and then try to work
the FOT challenge into the afternoon runs.  That may change
by Friday, though...

>We have 89 cars signed up to run and it is only fair that they get first
>chance at the course. If John feels there is time we might can start
>feeding them in to the last run.

That was my thought too.

>The idea started for FOT members that didn't bring a car

As its looking now, I may be one of those...

>so they could enjoy the fun of a autocross. All are welcome to run if the
>car, "don't
>break" and time permits. In any case it will be great fun. I have 11 FOT
>members
>indicate interest.

Thanks again for doing this, Dean,

R. John Lye