fot

Re: oil pressure and RE: Pacific Northwest Historics

To: "Chuck Arnold" <chuck.arnold@oracle.com>, <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: oil pressure and RE: Pacific Northwest Historics
From: "Charly Mitchel" <charly@mitchelplumbing.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Jul 2004 09:28:25 -0700
Hey what a great time @ the Historics @ PR!  Car ran great and I actually
got to run in a good class, medium bore.  I was racing with an Alfa, a
couple of 911's and a couple 2002's.  Great racing, though one of the
Porsches swapped some paint on my right rear fender in turn 9.  I didn't
even know it until the guys in the other cars behind told me and showed the
white paint on my car.
I'll be heading to Portland this week and I'll see you there, John James
will be there in the Tr4 as well.
See ya, Charly