fot

MG/Triumph Challenge

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: MG/Triumph Challenge
From: GRMTim@aol.com
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2004 08:04:28 EDT
We'll have a formal announcement soon as we work out a few more details, but
wanted to get you guys in the loop as early as possible. Classic Motorsports
will once again sponsor the Walter Mitty event the last weekend in April. Our
planned theme is to have an MG/Triumph Challenge. We also want to encourage all
MG and Triumph club guys to join in our car corrals.

We also would like to help work things out (spellt help sponsor) any clubs
that want to host their regional or national convention as part of this weekend.

We are also working on bringing a big time classic car auction to this event.

What we are basically trying to do here over the next few years is build this
event into a kind of Monterey for regular guys in the eastern half of the
country.