fot

blackhawk farms .. council race 23, 24 july

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: blackhawk farms .. council race 23, 24 july
From: thomas strange <tstrange@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2004 01:45:37 -0700 (PDT)
Who all is going to make it to the midwestern council race at beloit this
weekend?  I can probably bring enough tent to put us all up, but I need a head
count.
  So far I am planning on 3 spitfires.... anyone else going to run?  Its a big
event... looks like fun, the 50th anniversary for the Madison club.
  Let me know as soon as possible if you can.
Tom