fot

Re: VTR FOT AutocrossChallenge?

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: VTR FOT AutocrossChallenge?
From: "Mark J. Bradakis" <mjb@autox.team.net>
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2004 22:06:28 -0600
Next year I plan to be there to join the fun.  Maybe I'll reserve one of those
nice
suites at the Clock Tower again, that was a pretty nice setup, don't know if
I'll be
hauling out any kegs of homebrew.  We'll see if I end up driving out in a Spit,
or a TR7,
or the tow vehicle with race car, or whatever.

Gee, if I make Killer too much of a road race car, it will probably be sucking
hind tit
when it comes to autocrossing.  A third VTR FTD would be nice, needs more
thought.

Providing an FOT challenge car might be fun, though, even if it isn't FTD
material.

But for now, IVR is back on schedule, insurance troubles solved, next race
August 14/15.
I've got work to do!

mjb.