fot

RE: TR3-4 dist question

To: "'Randall Young'" <Ryoung@navcomtech.com>, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: TR3-4 dist question
From: Bill Babcock <BillB@bnj.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2004 07:57:58 -0700
That's kind of bugs me too. The biggest value of this list is technical
information, second is encouragement that we're not alone in this goofy
enterprise. I think if you're answering a technical question you should copy
the list. Apparently multiple people answered the valve spring question a
few days ago and I didn't see a single post.

Perhaps you're all just keeping the information from me. Is there a deeper,
secret FOT?