fot

Re: Flywheel

To: Malaboge@aol.com
Subject: Re: Flywheel
From: "Joe Boruch" <jaboruch@netzero.net>
Date: Thu, 5 Aug 2004 01:53:33 GMT
I have one, that supposedly Tilton made back in the 70's.  It is in the car,
but I don't recall any markings on it.  Joe(B)

-- Malaboge@aol.com wrote:
Fellow scroungers-

I have come into possesion of a flywheel for that other make (MGB) and need a
little more info about it if possible. It's am aluminium job with only one
marking on it. It looks like the old Indy logo, that is a large tire/wheel with
wings coming out the sides! It is made with a steel insert for the friction
area and looks to be drilled and sized for a Tilton 71/4" clutch setup.
Anyone know who may have made this beauty?

Still sleeping with the scorpions...
        Nick in Nor Cal

The best thing to hit the Internet in years - NetZero HiSpeed!
Surf the Web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!