fot

Re: Andrew Starks message

To: "EDWARD BARNARD" <edwardbarnard@prodigy.net>, "FOT"
Subject: Re: Andrew Starks message
From: "John Kipping" <johnkipping@inet.net.nz>
Date: Fri, 13 Aug 2004 09:04:15 +1200
Any overdrive Spitfire box has lots of useful parts - but a three synchro
box cannot be converted to a four synchro. It's quite possible to take a 3
rail four synchro non overdrive box, convert it to overdrive with an
overdrive mainshaft and then fit all the overdrive stuff from the three
synchro box. As usual the various options depend on the price of everything
and also how many overdrive parts actually come with the overdrive box.
John Kipping