fot

Re: Engine question

To: EDWARD BARNARD <edwardbarnard@prodigy.net>
Subject: Re: Engine question
From: Richard Good <goodparts@verizon.net>
Date: Sat, 14 Aug 2004 11:29:53 -0400
I started development of a roller cam kit over a year ago but have not
had much time to work on it. I currently have a batch of steel cams at a
macine shop getting the gear cut. I expect the price to be between $1500
and $2000. I plan to include needle bearings for the cam to ride in. The
block will need bored for the cam bearings and for the oversize roller
lifters. Let me know if anyone has any interest.

Richard Good
Good Parts