fot

Re: Trailer tires, was Tireless in Michigan

To: <Gt6steve@aol.com>
Subject: Re: Trailer tires, was Tireless in Michigan
From: "Jeff Snook" <jsnook@wcnet.org>
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2004 09:55:16 -0400
I questioned the brand "Titan" when our tire shop told me about them.  He said
they have been in the tire business for a long time making farm and industrial
tires, but not passenger car tires.  That is why I haven't heard of them.  He
explained these were the only brand he carried in 15" that were 10 ply, so
that's what I went with.

Jeff Snook
http://www.snooksdreamcars.com