fot

Re: Valve Cover Gaskets

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Valve Cover Gaskets
From: "Charly Mitchel" <charly@mitchelplumbing.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2004 09:32:17 -0700
Jeff, I've been trying to get one for my TR6 but Justin Wagner has had some
problems with getting them out.  Maybe the TR4 would be easier and quicker.
I've attached his information for contacting him. Charly

  Hi Charly,

  I don't have a gasket for an alloy cover yet, so if that applies to you, I
  probably won't have that until the start of summer, maybe sooner.  If you
  need a gasket for a stock valve cover, you could send a check to

  J. M. Wagner Sales, Ltd.
  1613 Chelsea Road   #145
  San Marino, CA   91108
  $44.95 plus $6.20 shipping/handling

  You can paypal me if you wish, but this would put your funds in my hands
  long before it would be shipped...