fot

Re: cranks

To: "Jack W. Drews" <vinttr4@geneseo.net>
Subject: Re: cranks
From: "BOB KRAMER" <rkramer3@austin.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2004 18:02:41 -0500
Jack,
I've been  at work all day with no access to personal email. Has anyone
stepped up to take the orders yet?
Are the only  "options" 8 holes vs. 4 holes for the flywheel and scroll or
seal kit?
What about chamfered oil holes, radiused edges etc, is all that built in to
a Moldex?
 I'd step up but I may not be the best one to do this since others are more
knowledgeable and have done this before but it sounds like we have enough to
go ahead.
Bob Kramer
rkramer3@austin.rr.com