fot

Moldex price and delivery

To: FOT@autox.team.net
Subject: Moldex price and delivery
From: Gt6steve@aol.com
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2004 22:20:57 EDT
Hi John,
Actually no, mine is a true GT6.  I don't think anyone is gonna take a TR6
crank to the R's I see.
My thinking with the TR6 was that GT6 custom cranks would sit on the shelf
forever whereas nice TR6 cranks could move pretty quickly at the right price.
Scat were willing to do both strokes with no problem but the minimum order was
twelve at $2000 each.  In the end I couldn't see where I could risk that kind
of investment on such a speculation.
I should call them again as I've been told that they recently put in a lot
more machines so they are more amenable to one-offs now.  I think moldex told
me
$4000 for a GT6 crank and even then didn't want ot do it.
Seeya, Steve
TR6 crank for your GT6, that wouldn't be your speed secret would it?

John Reed
Wilson Sporting Goods Co.
Staff Photographer
847-472-6199