fot

Road America... fall festival...

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Road America... fall festival...
From: tom strange <tstrange@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Wed, 1 Sep 2004 01:57:08 -0700 (PDT)
Okay, here goes....
  Yes, I will make it to Road America for the fall festival 17, 18, 19th of
Sep. with the big top... I can now put up as many as 10, possibly 11 cars under
the tent.  I plan to paddock in the same spot, (right next to Bill Dentinger)
with direct access to the staging area.  I will not have the time or money this
year to do signs for people, but if you have one, please bring it along.
  Now the hard part... Last year, someone suggested I "rent" spaces... I am
opposed to this, but the offer has been made by a couple of people so far this
year.  Considering that this has not been a particularly good financial year
for me.. things are tight, so if anyone wants tent space, please let me know so
I know what to bring and set up.  If any of you want to make a donation for the
use of the tent, that would be great, and help me out some.  I will get set up
with the help of a couple people, but if anyone can help with tear down I would
appreciate it also.
  Whoever brought the triumph flag to Mosport, I would be happy to fly it again
this year.  I have flag holders for 5 flags, 1 USA,  1 UK, 2 FOT, and the
triumph flag if it can make it...
  So, if anyone would like to plan to come, and join us in the tent, please
feel free, and let me know when you can, so I can make sure I have all the
right stuff to set up for it.  I have been able to make a couple of
improvements on the tent to make it a little nicer than it was at Mosport also.
  If anyone has a motorhome, there are motorhome spaces directly behind where I
plan to set up.  I do have a generator I will bring, and I will bring extension
cords.  I dont know if I will try to "wire" the tent like I did at Mosport or
not, as it was not really needed, but I may, it will depend on time and energy.
 Extension cords will be there though.
  For those coming, but not bringing cars, feel free to make our home your
headquarters for sitting in the shade & enjoying the festivities...
  See you all at RA.

Tom
#4 white spitfire