fot

Re: Moldex price and delivery

To: Gt6steve@aol.com
Subject: Re: Moldex price and delivery
From: "SHANE Ingate" <hottr6@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 01 Sep 2004 23:44:06 -0400
Steve,

I called Moldex 8 months ago and they quoted me $6K for a 1-off for my TR6.
Maybe they are weakening!  If the decay rate is $2K/8 months, then in
(calculate,
calculate) 2 years, I'll have my crank AND they will give me $2K.  Wotta
deal!

Sigh, friviolity aside, getting a bulk deal on the 6 crank gets even harder
as we TR6ers
are split into long-nose and short-nose cranks.

Shane Ingate not quite cranky in Maryland

>I  should call them again as I've been told that they recently put in a lot
>more machines so they are more amenable to one-offs now.  I think moldex
>told me $4000 for a GT6 crank and even then didn't want ot do it.

Dont just search. Find. Check out the new MSN Search!