fot

RE: TR3 Frame (and other) work

To: Randall Young <ryoung@navcomtech.com>
Subject: RE: TR3 Frame (and other) work
From: Bill Babcock <BillB@bnj.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Sep 2004 13:51:54 -0700
You'll like it.

I made my upper arms adjustable for length (I used rose joints for the inner
pivots) and moved the upper pivot inwards about an inch. That gives you
camber adjustment and the longer upper arms keep the camber gain under
control. If you're running radials you might move the pivot inwards a little
less to get more camber gain. As with any change to the front suspension,
after you make it you have to measure your bump steer and do everything you
can to eliminate it. I'm convinced that the only reason people like stiff
springs in their LBCs is because they have too much bump. I've got Peyote as
bouncy as a pogo stick, and it absolutely rocks in the tight stuff.