fot

Re: transmission answers

To: "Jack W. Drews" <vinttr4@geneseo.net>, FOT@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: transmission answers
From: Don Elliott <58tr3a@videotron.ca>
Date: Sat, 11 Sep 2004 08:08:28 -0400
Jack - Is it possible that the moon shaped plate that holds the slave
cylinder to the flange of the bell housing has been re-installed to thr rear
of the bell housing and this makes your slave cylinder out-put rod that
acutates the clutch cross shaft suddenly become "too long" ?  This would
move the starting point for your throw out bearing forward and you would be
missing some of the travel you mention.

Don Elliott