fot

Watkins Glen & 2005 Walter Mitty

To: GRMTim@aol.com, grandwazoo@earthlink.net, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Watkins Glen & 2005 Walter Mitty
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2004 09:39:56 EDT
A few comments:

I dont think this year's Watkins Glen experience should be compared with the
2005 Walter Mitty.

I also sense the Walter Mitty is going through some changes that will benefit
those of us that represent some large entry numbers.

As Henry Frye correctly states, between the MGs and the FoT "we have a
significant influence".  Hopefully, we will use this influence well.