fot

Re: Thanks .... again

To: "Jack W. Drews" <vinttr4@geneseo.net>,
Subject: Re: Thanks .... again
From: tom strange <tstrange@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sat, 25 Sep 2004 06:09:03 -0700 (PDT)
Mark,
  I'd like to second the thoughts of Jack...We all really do appreciate all
your efforts.  Thanks to you and to everyone for all the help, ideas and
encouragement.

"Jack W. Drews" <vinttr4@geneseo.net> wrote:
Mark, thanks for all that you do to run these lists. I think having an
outage once in awhile is a good thing. It reminds us how much enjoyment
they are and how much we miss them when we don't have them. Last weekend at
Road America I ran into two guys with whom I've exchanged messages and was
able to put faces and names together. What fun. Thanks a million.

uncle jack

Tom
#4 white spitfire