fot

Re: That Looooong Race-16 & 17 October

To: N197TR4@cs.com, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: That Looooong Race-16 & 17 October
From: BillDentin@aol.com
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2004 13:26:47 EDT
In a message dated 09/27/2004 12:07:46 PM Central Daylight Time,
N197TR4@cs.com writes:

> Subj:That Looooong Race-16 & 17 October
> Date:09/27/2004 12:07:46 PM Central Daylight Time
> From:N197TR4@cs.com
> To:fot@Autox.Team.Net
> Sent from the Internet
>

> FYI....for those planning to run and/or spectate:
>
> Blackhawk Farms.....Rocton, Illinois
>
> Both vintage races will be held on Saturday afternoon only, with practice
> and
> qualifying in the morning.

Amici:

A great event, which we ran annually for many, many years.  In fact the Beady
Eye VINTAGE TRIUMPH Racing Teams still sponsors the Big Wheel Races for the
kids at that event.

BUT again this year, we'll be at the three (-3-) day VSCDA vintage event at
MID-OHIO that week end.  Loads of track time, and held at one of the country's
premier road racing circuits.  BLACKHAWK is where I ran my first wheel to
wheel event, and it is dear to my heart.  Seems like WISMER races there in his
LOLA S2000 every three to four days.  Certainly nothing against BLACKHAWK...but
Don Brick, Bob Wismer and I'll be at MID-OHIO that week end.

Bill Dentinger

Bill Dentinger