fot

Re: Condition of Florida FOT members

To: GRMTim@aol.com
Subject: Re: Condition of Florida FOT members
From: "SHANE Ingate" <hottr6@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2004 17:09:23 -0400
Tim Suddard wrote:

>As for Tullius cars, I am doing a cover story for Classic Motorsports at
>VIR
>on Oct. 14. The story is on Group 44 cars and I have Bill Warner's TR6 and
>TR8
>to drive, as well as Howard Turner's Jag. Should be fun.

Tim,

Clearly you and your photographers will take many, many pictures, but sadly,
only a handfull will make it to the magazine.  Is there any possibility that
you could make available to FOT the photos that do not make it to press?
Post them on the GRM website?  I don't mind if they have a GRM watermark on
them, its just that I have not had the chance to see Warner's car, and I am
hungry for details.

Cheerio,

Shane Ingate, TR6 nut in Maryland