fot

Selling my TR4

To: "Hugh Barber" <tr6nut@sbcglobal.net>,
Subject: Selling my TR4
From: "Rob Noyes-Smith" <robnoyes@cybermesa.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2004 14:36:08 -0600
I'm back in the mode of selling my BELOVED TR4, mainly because I have  a 59
XK 150 awaiting my attention and I'm home from my travels for a change. I
have owned the car from 96 and converted it to a gentlemans vintage race
car( read no carrillo rods). It's going up for auction on the 9thOct in
Albuquerque but I would rather deal with a FOT person, call 505-821-4369 or
email robnoyes@cybermesa.com  for details and photos,Rob.