fot

Walter Mitty Paddock Space

To: <JWoesvra@aol.com>
Subject: Walter Mitty Paddock Space
From: "Jeff Snook" <jsnook@wcnet.org>
Date: Mon, 4 Oct 2004 02:57:05 -0500
Hi Jack,

Thanks for working on this for us.  I have never been to the infield
paddock, I think it was done maybe the last year I attended.  I've usually
ended up in the bottom paddock by turn 1.  It's not so bad.  That might be
the best place for us.  The grassy area is back down a little road in the
corner I think.  If we could get that whole lower area for the TRs that
would help a lot.

Jeff Snook
www.snooksdreamcars.com