fot

Re: Racing in New Mexico - Here we come!

To: <Chasgee@aol.com>
Subject: Re: Racing in New Mexico - Here we come!
From: "dos_gusanos" <dos_gusanos@msn.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Oct 2004 22:00:33 -0600
Thank you for being so bold as to come and race with us in New Mexico.  I
recently had a mis adventure in my Elva and as a result have been pressed
into service as your FOT (Yes I do still have a TR3) SWMS event co- Chair
and Chief Steward at the event this weekend in Albuquerque.  If you guys
need anything please feel free to get a hold of me at 505-259-1537 and I'll
come and get you out of jail almost anywhere on the trail.  There should be
at least two other Triumphs at the event and don't forget our famous and
most challenging all British feature race.....................Cheers Henry
Morrison