fot

Re: Future FOT events

To: Henry Frye <henry@henryfrye.com>
Subject: Re: Future FOT events
From: Jerry Barr <jerrybarr@charter.net>
Date: Tue, 5 Oct 2004 14:17:46 -0500
As a newbe to racing and a senior citizen to boot I am trying to race
at those tracks I dreamed about as a young man. So, I will race a
"Festival event on occasion if it takes me to a track on my list of
must do tracks. I will continue to race the VSCDA events because they
are so darn much fun and the people are great! Then I will do as many
of the MCSCC event that I can get to because they are so cheap and fun
to boot. See you at the Mitty.

Jerry Barr.