fot

Re: Future FOT events

To: <fot@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Future FOT events
From: Henry Frye <henry@henryfrye.com>
Date: Wed, 06 Oct 2004 07:32:44 -0400
At 06:51 AM 10/06/2004 -0400, Gerald M Van Vlack wrote:

>The WPTA Guys are all happy to have become a part of the event even if we
>are just spectators.

For the record, I don't consider the Western PA Triumph Association guys or
any other FOT members spectators, they are friends, part of our racing family.

And come to think of it, spectators on the whole are our kind of people as
well. The problem is the scum that come to the track because we can be a
very easy mark, you really can't even call them spectators. They are just scum.

If we could only tell them apart...