fot

Who Is The official FOT Legal Counsel? formerly Cal Emmissions

To: ryoung@navcomtech.com, fot@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Who Is The official FOT Legal Counsel? formerly Cal Emmissions
From: Group44TR7@aol.com
Date: Wed, 6 Oct 2004 15:48:59 EDT
 I am not sure that I am understanding this document correctly. It apparently
exempts cars from 1975 and earlier (Section (1)) that are currently
registered in California, but it is not particularly clear about the same years
cars
that are not currently registered in California that are purchased elsewhere
(reference Section 2, Paragraph (c) (ii)).

In a message dated 10/6/2004 11:11:20 AM Pacific Standard Time,