fot

Re: Phantom Grip LSD - does it work?

To: fot@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Phantom Grip LSD - does it work?
From: Claus Ebberfeld TriumphRacing <claus@triumphracing.net>
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2004 15:53:01 +0200 (CEST)
Hi Steve. Could you elaborate a bit on your experiences?

Strangely enough the Phantom Grip seems to divide people into 2 groups - either
hate it or love it. I've seen some very positive reviews, and
some reactions almost like yours (although yours is the worst so far...), and I
wonder why. It seems to me that a lot of the positive reviews
are from people driving modern FWD vehicles - could it be that the Phantom Grip
actually works on some cars but not on others? And the RWD
Triumphs are amongst the last group?

And to Scott: I have considered the welded diff, but I do drive on the street,
and have therefore ruled it out so far. I am not even sure our
regulations allow welding it.

On Thu, 21 Oct 2004 09:35:16 EDT , Gt6steve@aol.com sent:

NO!  Save your money!
Steve Smith, who wasted a bunch of money on a Phantom Grip.