fot

Re: Interesting message

To: "Mark J. Bradakis" <mjb@Autox.Team.Net>, <fot@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Interesting message
From: "kas kastner" <kaskas@cox.net>
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2004 12:34:28 -0700
  Dick is an old friend of mine.  Racer of Triumphs and tuner of note during
the 1960's .  Raced a TR-4 for years and years.  One of the few poeple that
had an engine dyno on the East Coast area and he and his Mom ran the shop.
Good guy.  Just made his return to racing at the big Mid-Ohio bash in the
original car he raced 25 years ago. Nice man. If we could get him to use a
few electrons it would be nice.