fot

RE: SCCA cages

To: "'Rocky Entriken'" <rocky@tri.net>,
Subject: RE: SCCA cages
From: Bill Babcock <BillB@bnj.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2004 21:03:38 -0700
You're certainly right. The lap record at PIR is 59 seconds in an CART
car--Michael Andretti doing the pedaling. Peyote laps in 1:31. In a ten lap
race I'd be three laps down to him. Looking at the modern really fast
cars--the C/DSRs and FAs, they do 1:07 to 1:10. And they'd lap me twice. The
GTs are a lot slower than that--like 1:20 something for the good ones.