fot

RE: STAIGHT CUT DOG GEARS

To: Chasgee@aol.com, BillDentin@aol.com, fot@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: RE: STAIGHT CUT DOG GEARS
From: Bill Babcock <BillB@bnj.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Nov 2004 10:01:23 -0800
It's possibly more cost effective if you're a good machinist, or know one
that works nearly for free. I think I paid about $2K for my straight-cut dog
setup, and it's a thing of great beauty. Very easy to setup and from the
looks of the transmission when I pulled it apart this weekend, pretty much
bulletproof unless you drop it onto the asphalt at a buck thirty.

Not that I've done this or anything...

Bill Babcock
Babcock & Jenkins