fot

Re: Happy Birthday to FoT

To: <N197TR4@cs.com>, <fot@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Happy Birthday to FoT
From: Brett Johnson <356drb@indy.net>
Date: Mon, 01 Nov 2004 21:45:33 -0600
On 11/1/04 5:35 PM, "N197TR4@cs.com" <N197TR4@cs.com> wrote:

> December 11 is the 8th Birthday of the FoT.
>
> Truly an outstanding disorganization.
>
> Joe(A)
>
> Brett Johnson is doing his column in Triumph World on the FoT, and asked for
> this information. Thank you Brett. (I should renew my subscription)

Thank YOU Joe!

I am doing blurbs about the American Triumph "clubs" in reverse
chronological order and FoT is second youngest (between the North American
Spitfire Squadron and the 6-PACK).  If you (or other FoTers) have any photos
you'd like to submit for publication, my deadline is Wednesday -- yes, I
wait until the last minute....

Need JPEG images (with open copyrights -- or permission granted for
publication -- appropriate credits given) that are around 2M uncompressed,
but don't get overwhelmed with the mission and forget to vote tomorrow.

Brett