fot

Re: Remembrance Day and Triumph Related, too!.

To: Herald948@aol.com, fot@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Remembrance Day and Triumph Related, too!.
From: JFrymark@aol.com
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2004 14:37:21 EST
My mother-in-law was an Army nurse and, for a while, stationed in Germany.
Driving in France on leave in a borrowed car, she hit a bicyclist who ended  up
in the passenger seat after coming through the windshield. That tour of duty
wasn't the same after being confined to base and having her meager Army wages
 garnished to pay the Frechman's medical bills. The car...a TR4!
The Service didn't have much appeal to me in 1973, but I stand in awe of my
relatives and all of you who served our country so honorably,...and especially
 of the men fighting in our service this hour today.

John Frymark

In a message dated 11/10/2004 4:13:01 PM Pacific Standard Time,