fot

Detroit Locker

To: fot@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Detroit Locker
From: yellowandgreen@comcast.net
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2004 14:11:55 +0000
'I love my Detroit Locker'........ Dennis DeLap here -a silent FOT member in
the midwest.  I have raced my TR3 the past two seasons mostly at Blackhawk,
with one trip up to Grattan, and Road America.  Most fun that I have ever had
driving a car - so much so that I have begun the process of converting my TR4
into a racer.  I would like the two cars to have as many interchangable parts
as possible, and that brings me to my opening statement.  The locker in the 3
talks to me, helps me through corners, just seems tuffer than nails. I sure
would like another one for the 4.  Anyone out there have one, part of one,
broken bits, anything.  I see alot of 9" ford stuff on Ebay - is any of that a
possibility?  I will be visiting Jack Drews this winter for the Southwick
conversion. I thought that I should figure out this part of the rear axle as
well. Thanks to all - for all of the great information that shows up on the
list.