fot

Exceptional TR4A For Sale-Initial Offer to FoT

To: fot@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Exceptional TR4A For Sale-Initial Offer to FoT
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2004 12:06:01 EST
Friends of Triumph:

This is not a Commercial Message.....

A long term friend of mine bought this car new. I am intimately familiar with
it.

White 1965 TR4A with Black Top and Red interior.
Over Drive...with Straight Axle.
60,000 of well maintained miles.
Meticulous respray by restoration shop about 15-20 years ago.
Needs some detailing, but does not need restoration.
Always garaged and stored winters.

I'd like to see this car go to someone I know. My friend can communicate with
serious potential buyer on a high level. I could deliver in an enclosed
trailer and would be pleased to do so, if the destination is desirable.

Serious Inquires Appreciated...off list.

Price?  $15,000.

Joe Alexander