fot

Rob Stewart Nomination

To: fot@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Rob Stewart Nomination
From: LOddTR@aol.com
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2004 13:04:14 EST
I was glad to see that Rob will be added to the fold. I have had the chance
to speak with him at several events over the years. All of you should know
however, that Rob is no slouch in Group 1. He can normally be found up front or
battling to get their. As a reference, he turns a 2:25 at VIR which puts him
near George Wright of TR4 fame. I think he took a second place at the VDCA VIR
event last April. The field had at least 25 starters.

Rob's car is beautifully prepared and an excellant example of the Racing Spit!

Leo Oddi
TR250 #68