fot

Re: eBay Aluminum Valve Cover # 4507045026

To: N197TR4@cs.com, fot@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: eBay Aluminum Valve Cover # 4507045026
From: tom strange <tstrange@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sun, 28 Nov 2004 02:20:07 -0800 (PST)
Joe,
  This appears to be a proper cover, with a lip to hold the gasket in place.
You may want to email this person to make sure it does.  If not, you will have
trouble holding the gasket in place, easily solve by siliconing the gasket in
place on either the block or the cover first, & letting that dry.
  Other than that, go for it, I'm jealous..... (if I only had two more
cylinders..... ;>(

N197TR4@cs.com wrote:
4507045026

I am bidding on this item and am high bidder although I have not met reserve.

Two questions:

Is anyone familiar with this piece? Any opinions?
Is any other FoT bidding on this?...contact me off list.

Me getting this valve cover is like buying a gold toothpick....nice to have,
but pretty useless.

Joe (A)

Tom
#4 white spitfire