fot

Re: New team Member!

To: greenman62@hotmail.com, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: New team Member!
From: tom strange <tstrange@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2004 07:51:06 -0800 (PST)
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

  I assume he will be at Road Atlanta, for practice sessions & driver
instruction??????

Seriously, congrats... nothing could be better, good luck to all of you now and
in the future.

greenman62@hotmail.com wrote:
Kasimir Edwin Shepski

took the green flag at full song 10:29 AM Saturday November 27, 2004.
Weighing in at 6lbs, 7oz. and 19 tall this future musician, Formula 1 World
Champion and starter for the Chicago Cubs, was unavailable for comment prior
to the race.

Team Shepski management and constructors, John and Jennifer Petrolati
Shepski, had to spend the night hard at work in the paddock to get Kas to
the start. Said Jennifer, He was a bit quiet when he first got here, but
everyone knows hes around now and were confidant Kas will be a force to be
reckoned with.

Everyone at Team Shepski and Petrolati Design are ecstatic over our newest
team member!

Greg PEtrolati

Greg Petrolati Champaign, Illinois

Tom