fot

Re: Non LBC gift question

To: "FOT" <fot@Autox.Team.Net>, "Triumph List"
Subject: Re: Non LBC gift question
From: "Charly Mitchel" <charly@mitchelplumbing.com>
Date: Sat, 4 Dec 2004 21:28:45 -0800
TRy this, Charly

http://www.motorbooks.com/

Search Results
 Books
 6 book(s) found

Need additional assistance?  Call anytime at (800)826-6600 or email us.

 Firebird & Trans-Am 1967-72
by R.M. Clarke  $22.95
$20.65

 Firebird and Trans Am
by Bill Holder    (Avg. Customer Rating:  )  $14.95
$13.45

 Firebirds & Trans Am 1993-2000 Performance Portfolio
by R.M. Clarke  $22.95
$20.65

 Illustrated Buyer's Guide: Firebird
by John Gunnell  $17.95
$16.15

 Mustang 5.0L Takes On the Competition
by R.M. Clarke  $22.95
$20.65

 Pontiac Firebird Trans-Am 1969-1999 Photo Album
by Scala/Wyss  $19.95
$17.95

----