fot

Re: spitfire brakes

To: "dale oesterle" <dale.oesterle@sbcglobal.net>, <fot@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: spitfire brakes
From: "John Kipping" <johnkipping@inet.net.nz>
Date: Tue, 7 Dec 2004 11:44:44 +1300
There is no need to touch the rear brakes, however the GT6 calipers require
a bigger bore master cylinder. A single line set up is easy, you go from the
5/8" to a .7". Tandem set ups are more of a problem as strictly speaking you
need a GT6 tandem master (68-72) but I have been told that a Spitfire tandem
master is acceptable and the pedal doesn't have too much travel.
John Kipping