fot

Re: Gripper LSDs

To: BillB@bnj.com, charly@mitchelplumbing.com, vinttr4@geneseo.net,
Subject: Re: Gripper LSDs
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Sun, 12 Dec 2004 09:36:26 EST
Bill,

They retail at about $1240, but the price is negotiable with a multiple unit
purchase. I would like to think the discounting will be more than 10%.

I asked about the discount (of course) at the PRI show and feel that 10 units
would be considered prime for negotiating. The Gripper Guy mentioned "10".

And there is someone located from Coventry in Indianapolis to handle orders,
parts, service, etc.

I was hoping to find someone who had prior experience with these.

Joe (A)